Top Shelf Shrooms Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
By signing up for the Top Shelf Shrooms Affiliate Program (the “Program”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). Top Shelf Shrooms reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, and your continued participation in the Program constitutes your agreement to the changes.
To become an Affiliate, you must create an account on the Top Shelf Shrooms website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
As an Affiliate, you will be provided with unique tracking links (“Affiliate Links”) that can be shared with your audience. These links will direct users to the Top Shelf Shrooms website and allow us to track sales made through your referrals.
Commissions and Payment
- Commissions: Affiliates will receive a commission for each sale made through their Affiliate Links. The commission rate will be determined by Top Shelf Shrooms and may be subject to change at any time. Commissions are calculated based on the net sale amount, excluding taxes, shipping, and returns.
- Payment: Commissions will be paid out monthly via the payment method provided by the Affiliate. Payments will only be made for commissions that have reached the minimum threshold as specified by Top Shelf Shrooms. Any commissions below the minimum threshold will be rolled over to the next payment period.
- Cancellations: If a customer requests a cancellation for a purchase made through your Affiliate Link, the corresponding commission will be deducted from your earnings.
Promotional Materials and Intellectual Property
- License: Top Shelf Shrooms grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use its trademarks, logos, and other promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the products and services available on its website.
- Modification: You agree not to modify, alter or create derivative works from any of the provided promotional materials without the prior written consent of Top Shelf Shrooms.
- Ownership: You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights related to Top Shelf Shrooms, its products, and services belong to Top Shelf Shrooms and/or its licensors.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
As an Affiliate, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, those related to advertising, consumer protection, and privacy. You are solely responsible for the content and distribution of your promotional materials.
- Fraudulent Practices: You may not use any fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading practices to generate sales or clicks on your Affiliate Links.
- Spamming: You may not engage in any spamming, mass emailing, or unsolicited marketing activities in connection with the Program.
- Inappropriate Content: You may not promote Top Shelf Shrooms or its products on websites that contain offensive, illegal, or inappropriate content.
Top Shelf Shrooms reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Program at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the Affiliate Links and promotional materials.
Limitation of Liability
Top Shelf Shrooms shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of your participation in the Program, your use of the Affiliate Links, or any breach of these Terms.
Top Shelf Shrooms makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program, its products, or services. You acknowledge that the Program is provided on an “as is” basis and any participation is at your own risk.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Top Shelf Shrooms operates. Any disputes arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively by the courts of that jurisdiction.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Top Shelf Shrooms, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your breach of these Terms, your use of the Affiliate Links, or any violation of applicable laws or regulations.
Your relationship with Top Shelf Shrooms is that of an independent contractor, and nothing in these Terms is intended to, or should be construed to, create a partnership, agency, joint venture, or employment relationship. You are solely responsible for any taxes, insurance, or other obligations related to your participation in the Program.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms, along with any other agreements or policies referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and Top Shelf Shrooms with respect to the Program and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements, or understandings, whether oral or written, between the parties.
The failure of Top Shelf Shrooms to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the Program, please contact Top Shelf Shrooms at the email address provided on our website.